Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Resurrection Time

So, obviously, that fell apart. It turns out that when you put a bunch of heavy drinker/writers on deadlines, it is a poor idea. But a new idea has been rambling through my brain for a bit, and I was going to make a whole new blog for it, but why waste all that internets?

So I'll be posting them here. See, I have this book of coupons. An ex of mine gave it to me as a Christmas present. We were going to make a blog about each of the places and then show it to Brokelyn, the site where she bought them. Well, things didn't work out that way, but it is still a fine idea. The idea has developed from a simple review to using the review as a platform for thoughts and expression. It's difficult to explain, so I'll just post the first one in a bit.

But if anyone still looks at this, welcome back. Or welcome for the first time, I guess. And to any past writers, feel free to post here again . . .no more deadlines, no more assignments. Just, if this seems like a place to put something, if you have an itch to scratch and nowhere else just seems right, welcome back.

The HCAR offices are open again.

No comments:

Post a Comment